Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Etsy shop

Good morning everyone ~ Sandy I couldn’t find myself on Etsy yesterday either.  Then I remembered something I read when I changed my shop’s name.  For 30-45 days, I can’t remember which, I will be connected to my old name for those who knew it from the old name, so they can find me, then it will change to new name.  You can go to my old shop addy and in the left side bar you will see a link to shop FlowerLady’s Creations and get to new shop that way.  Which by the way, has nothing in it yet. 

banner

I’ve got to work on my announcement.  Yesterday I worked on the banner and finally got it up, and am pleased with it.

I don’t know if I’ll open before Christmas, or wait until the new year. I am procrastinating while I work on setting it up and getting my act together.

Thanks for the encouragement, prayers, and for ideas (Cameron).

Also, as to crocheting with the fine nickel wire, which I really enjoy, some people are allergic to nickel, so I will have to put a warning with each piece I create. Has anyone had to deal with this if you have used nickel?

I need to get going for the day. Things to do before Thanksgiving day.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving to all who celebrate this day.  To the rest of you have a wonderful week.

FlowerLady Lorraine

No comments: