Monday, July 2, 2012

Crocheted sea creatures

Good morning Friends ~

Here it is Monday morning, for us, and the start of a new week.

I wanted to post the link for the sea creatures, so, click here.

I love working with fine thread, these are made with size 30, except for the peachy colored conch and that is size 50.

These are tiny. 

The small conchs are 1” x 1” x 3/4” high.

Star fish, roughly 1 3/4” point to point.

Sand dollar 3/4” in diameter.

Angel fish 1 3/4” long by 1” wide.

Even though they are tiny, they take time, from around 25 minutes to almost an hour. I wear my stronger glasses working with this size thread.

I love how they turned out.

Happy crocheting ~ FlowerLady Lorraine

07-02-sealife

3 comments:

Suztats said...

These are just so cute!

Lorraine said...

Delightful! I can well imagine they do take the time to make but the results are more than worth it!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Love your creations... I especially love the Starfish since I saw my first one when we were at the beach in May...

Hugs,
Betsy